Formic Technologies is creating a world of abundance by unlocking robotic automation for small to mid-sized American manufacturers. Our mission is to continue the American legacy of innovation by increasing productivity and production capacity 10X. We combine proprietary software tooling and intelligent control with advance fleet management and financial innovation with a mastery of robotics. We enable manufacturers to deploy and scale automation quickly and with minimal risk, and believe that technology doesn’t change the world until you make it accessible to those who need it most.
We make building things easy and believe every factory should have access to unlimited labor through automation. As the world moves toward inflation and shortages, Formic is doing everything it can to reverse that trend. In the 18 months we've been in existence we've grown faster than any robotics company in history, and we're only just getting started.
Supporting us in this vision, with investments thus far totaling over $30 million, are backers including Lux Capital, Initialized Capital, Balaji Srinivasan and CEOs of multiple fortune 50 companies.
Join us to build the world's largest robot workforce, and fundamentally change the way that everything gets made - from aircraft parts to shredded lettuce, lattes to sheet metal, lawnmowers to candy corn, and everything in between.
As Formic's Product Manager you will play a critical role in building the next generation of AI robotics for the real world. You’ll work closely with engineering, AI research, business development, marketing and more to build new robotics products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive Formic’s suite of products and tools to streamline robot deployment, monitoring, workflow optimization and customer interaction
- Define both internal and customer facing interfaces
- Define product roadmap in collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as engineering and sales, to build new robotic products that solve customer needs
- Work closely with development teams to find most efficient solutions and oversee the quality of the deliverables
- Define KPIs/OKRs and analyze data to measure product success
- Coordinate with different areas of the business to keep everyone aligned on a shared vision and executing quickly
- Previous experience working in product management with a demonstrated track record of product achievement
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- BS/MS in a technical degree (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math) or work experience of comparable technical content
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with B2B products
- Experience in ERP systems, logistics, manufacturing, IIoT is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Competitive base salary
- Equity in Formic
- One-time home office setup allowance of $3,000 USD
- Unlimited PTO
- Regular off-site events
- 401k & FSA
Formic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to our VP of People at [email protected]
More Information on Formic Technologies
Formic Technologies operates in the Robotics industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL. Formic Technologies was founded in 2020. It has 53 total employees. To see all 23 open jobs at Formic Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description