Jointly is a real estate platform where agents can collaborate with their team, clients, and cooperating parties to seamlessly drive every transaction home. With all parties under one platform, agents can effectively manage every aspect of the transaction-streamlining communications, reducing errors, and increasing efficiency.
With Jointly, agents can rest assured their transactions are running smoothly, so they can focus on what matters most helping their clients navigate one of life's most monumental decisions and largest financial transactions.
Jointly is in a state of rapid growth and we're looking to triple our team in 2022.
About the Role
You will be building the most modern real estate platform to empower agents, teams and brokerages to grow their businesses and deliver exceptional experiences to their clients - buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords.
You will be responsible for strategic and operational decisions that impact our company and will require a deep understanding of real estate transactions, user requirements and business priorities.
You will work with teammates across product, design, engineering, implementation, support, marketing and sales and you will also have the opportunity to directly interact with our clients.
Jointly captures, automates and simplifies the end-to-end real estate process. You are someone with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, who can connect the dots and take rough themes and turn them into a roadmap of features and improvements with minimal guidance.
Additionally, you are metrics oriented and constantly thinking about how your work contributes to business and user value, ensuring our product has strong adoption and monetization pathways.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, business consulting or related field
- Technology savvy - computer science background is a plus (e.g. proficient with SQL, software architecture)
- Analytical Thinker - exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Builder mindset - ability to roll up your sleeves and be hands on in tackling goals and complex problems
- Team player - work collaboratively with the team and internal & external stakeholders in an entrepreneurial environment
- Deeply curious - you operate with a sense of urgency, learn quickly and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
At Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly's product has tremendous potential, and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don't, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don't wait around for something to happen - you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively - making your presence felt; You give a fuck.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You're dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Change of control bonus plan
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Eligible to win our quarterly virtue bonus
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the real estate market!