Product Manager at TripActions
At TripActions one of our core company values is: It’s all about the user. We strongly believe that the best way to achieve business success is by listening to our customers and focusing on solving their needs with innovative, elegant, technology-driven solutions.
As a Product Manager at TripActions you play a large role in the success and growth of our business. You own multiple features, partnering closely with the broader team to ensure the overall success of one or more products. Within your product team you’ll partner with design, data, user research and engineering to identify trends in the market, understand the most pressing user needs, and build products that carry the business forward.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to and communicate a vision for the area of the product that you work on
- Develop a specific and clear roadmap for the features that you own while building alignment across product teams and with your cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, etc).
- Communicate regularly with users, establishing strong relationships with key customers.
- Represent your product team regularly with internal stakeholders, including leadership across the company and at company-wide meetings.
- Iterate and evolve your features at a rapid pace to meet the ever growing demands of our expanding customer base.
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers.
- Leverage data to make informed decisions when confronted with ambiguity.
- Understand technical dependencies and communicate necessary changes to your engineering counterparts.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Experience at a B2C company or building a marketplace is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills. A proven track record of identifying obstacles and coming up with viable and scalable solutions.
- User obsessed mindset, someone who is passionate about empathizing with the end-users.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills with proven ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Data driven mindset and ruthless prioritization that ensures you are tackling the biggest opportunities in the most effective way possible.
- Driven by aligning user needs with business outcomes in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.