Remote option is available for employees located in the following states; AZ, CA, CO, NV, WA, OR
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Product team in San Francisco and currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team.
In this role you will work alongside key business stakeholders to shine a light on performance and provide insights that help to improve our products and drive profitability and growth.
- Conducts research and develops a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors.
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to translate business needs into actionable priorities, with specific focus on marketing technologies, player trust, and customer experience.
- Develops requirements documents, functional specifications, and mock-ups to clearly illustrate product ideas and concepts.
- Develops business plan for products and participates in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration of products as well as the introduction of products to the market.
- Works on a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into product definitions
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S.) from four-year college or university,
- 3+ years of Game Product Management or related experience
- Strong understanding of gaming business models and digital marketing
- Experience with developing cross platform applications
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and get stakeholder buy-in within a distributed team environment.
- Strong understanding of Competitive Intelligence, Functional Specification, New Product Development, New Product Introduction, Product Demonstration, Product Intelligence, Product Management, Product Management Lifecycle (PMLC), Product Requirements, Product Research, Roadmaps Management, Software Requirements Specification, User Research, Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Software
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.