At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
About the the Team:
At Rudderstack, we help organizations build a unified pipeline of their customer data, so customer behavior can be easily leveraged by their marketing, sales, and support tools. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for amazing individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
The product and design teams are in charge of designing awesome user experiences for our Rudderstack customers, many of whom are building complex data systems and data flows through our customer data platform. This is a fit for you if you enjoy working with cross functional partners to define how ideas come to life, and create simple, delightful experiences within complex environments.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to guide the vision and execution of our warehouse products. Rudderstack is working to build a Customer Data Platform on top of cloud data warehouses, and this includes bringing data into the warehouse (ELT), and pushing warehouse data in downstream systems to enrich customer interactions (Reverse ETL). This product area has tough technical challenges and lives within a complex ecosystem, so this Product Manager will help bridge the gap and create awesome and thoughtful product experience for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for warehouse products at Rudderstack.
- Deeply understand customer personas, their challenges, and jobs to be done.
- Collaborate with external partners stay up to date and adapt to developments in their ecosystem
- Work with engineering and design to deliver scalable, reliable, performant solutions for customers.
- Manage and drive dependencies with adjacent teams.
- Drive go to market motions and business outcomes for your product area.
- Continuously learn and iterate through analytics and user research.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience shipping products with internal engineering and design teams.
- Experience with data systems, platform software, or products for developers.
- Strong desire to learn, have a bias for action, and be resourceful under uncertainty
- Has a strong customer focus and has experience conducting user research and keeping an ear to the ground.
- (Optional) Experience with ETL, ELT, or data integrations software.
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.