Product Manager, Viewer Experience at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to join the video team and shape the future of rich media experiences on the internet. As a key member of this fast-growing team, you will have lots of ownership and impact on the next generation of video products.
The Video Viewer Experience team is focused on ensuring that viewing and engaging with rich media is foundational to every user’s Reddit experience. You will enhance and optimize Reddit’s mobile media player, build innovative new video discovery surfaces, and unlock Reddit’s unique value in the video ecosystem by leveraging the power of community and discussion.
- Execute product vision and strategy for the Viewer Experience team, which is focused on increasing video viewing and engagement through UI & UX optimizations and video discovery surfaces within Reddit mobile apps.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team and the company.
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized roadmap to support the Viewer Experience team’s initiatives.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data science, community, and other PMs across multiple product areas to develop and execute new video-centric features.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a product manager.
- You have experience growing at-scale mobile consumer products.
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You love synthesizing and gathering feedback from your users.
- Bonus points:
- Experience working on a media / video player
- Experience in a consumer growth role