Product Manager, Verticals at SpotHero
Does the blend of digital software and the real world feel like an exciting challenge? Are you interested in growing your skills combining both B2B and B2C?
SpotHero is seeking a Product Manager to help grow our emerging business lines and help drivers find parking in specific situations. The Verticals Product Manager will build a strategy and roadmap to maximize the impact of new areas of growth for SpotHero, such as monthly, airport, and event parking.
This role will have a wide scope of impact -- helping both sides of the marketplace to grow the new verticals in ways that benefit both drivers and parking operators. SpotHero’s mission is to solve the last quarter mile of our drivers’ journey when on the road.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
Who we are
SpotHero is a fast-growing, market leader disrupting the parking + mobility space. We're currently growing our team, tech, and vision to forge mobility's comeback! Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, dependable, and affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
Our Product Management Team seeks out and solves difficult problems each and every day to create the best experience for our customers, while crafting a strategy that allows us to continue to grow and achieve our business results making us a truly product led organization.
What you will get to do
- Partner with Product Design and Engineering to concisely define problems and opportunities and help identify a solution that produces value for both the customer and for the business.
- Partner with our web-based team in Engineering to support and examine technical needs related to new products or enhancements for our Verticals team. You’ll write and present stories with acceptance criteria that serve as a foundation for development and QA testing.
- Observe and actively monitor the effects of a feature or change through data and work with senior team members to analyze the impact. You’ll make appropriate decisions around iteration, re-investment, and sunsetting of product features and functionality.
- Deliver results for the business that drive toward company goals. Proactively determines how to measure success and monitors results post-release.
- Own the roadmap and priorities for their specific product, and work with manager, stakeholders, and other teams to align their product strategy with the larger company strategy and vision.
- With your positive and productive attitude, you bring learnings back to the team and enjoy giving + receiving feedback from others. You’ll document and communicate the competitive landscape to better understand market trends, too!
Who you are
- You are collaborative - you work with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal.
- You are a clear communicator - you can speak to a feature’s impact as well as project delivery; whether it’s with a colleague or presenting to leadership.
- You are user-focused - you create and develop business tools from the perspective of how it will be understood and used by a user.
- You are results oriented - you set benchmarks, measure progress, and communicate results
- You are strategic - you set a larger vision and future state to achieve, building, measuring, and learning along the way.
- You are influential - you are able to gain buy-in and cooperation from a wide range of stakeholders
What you bring
- 3-5 years experience working in product management, or partnering with Product in an entrepreneurial or technology focused environment.
- Direct experience launching and iterating a product or service, especially through high growth or scaling.
- Customer focus with a track record of driving results based on customer needs and challenges.
- Tech savviness + willingness to learn and share learnings with others.
- You are a true team player! You speak and lead with humility and adopt a player-coach mindset.
Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you & hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we’re offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a leading e-commerce company with the opportunity to grow into any of several roles within the company.
- Flexible PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.