Product Manager - Uber Membership (Eats, Rides, and new products) at Uber
About the Role
Uber has grown from "push a button and get a ride" to a way to effortlessly connect with your local community, helping our customers "go anywhere and get anything" in their city. Today, Uber offers food delivery, rides, car rentals, grocery delivery, prescriptions fulfillment, and we're just getting started. The Uber Membership team aims to make interacting with your city, using all of Uber's services, as convenient as possible. We've only scratched the surface of what a global Uber Membership program could to do turn every customer into a power user. Come build with us!
As a Product Manager on the Uber Membership team, you'll play a key role in better engaging and retaining our Eaters, Riders, and other customers over time. With a diverse user base across the globe, our goal is to develop a membership product that helps us fit into our customers' everyday lives. What stops Eaters from ordering from Eats every day today? How can we ensure that Uber Eats is their food delivery platform of choice? How can we build long-term platform loyalty across our Uber Eats and Uber Rides offerings? These are the types of questions you'll be responsible for answering.
You'll work with your Engineering, Data Science, Design, Marketing, and Ops counterparts to transform your strategy into a membership product scaled across the globe. This involves considering local customer needs, cultural nuance, and competitive environments to help our business grow and retain its loyal user base. Your help transform all our apps, include the Uber rides app and the Uber Eats app through new member-first benefits and experiences.
This role is a great fit for a PM with real passion for their customers, great technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product judgment, bold innovation, a high design bar, and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backwards.
What You'll Do
- You will scale our membership program across several continents, launching several acquisition strategies to achieve our growth goals.
- You'll help rethink our membership benefits and retention strategies.
- You'll launch features across the Uber Eats app, Uber Rides app, and out-of-app communication channels.
- You will define, own, and execute the product roadmap, working closely with cross-functional counterparts.
- Product Experience: Minimum 3+ years of Product Management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Customer obsessed: You take a customer-first lens to your work, keeping the needs of various segments of customers in mind
- Structured thinking/decision-making skills: You take on complex product challenges and simplify them
- Data-informed and data-savvy: You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Experience building products 0 to 1
- Experience building a Subscriptions product or similar (ex. consumer product experience focused on optimizing various parts of the funnel (growth, retention) or on loyalty products building benefits)
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders, including operations teams
- Experience working on marketplace products
- Full-stack product delivery that includes UX and backend systems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.