Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The enterprise cloud team at Atlassian is transforming how companies adopt Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and more. Our team builds new capabilities to serve the needs of our largest customers as they adopt our SaaS offerings. By unlocking the potential of the administrators of our products, we enable them to unleash the potential of their teams.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for creating meaningful products such as Trusted Change. This role requires building a thorough understanding of enterprise requirements for cloud software, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize them, and the technical know-how to partner closely with engineering to execute on the roadmap you define. You will be responsible for ensuring Atlassian cloud products are loved by customers across all shapes, sizes, and industries.
In this role, you will:
- Identify new opportunities for Atlassian as the subject matter expert within Atlassian on enterprise customer needs
- Take on a broad portfolio of enterprise administration features and capabilities.
- Define product strategy and own end-to-end development of the Trusted Change roadmap
- Work hands on with every function in the company, from engineering and design to sales and support to develop features, take them to market, and improve them over time.
- Impact millions of users and thousands of partners for decades to come
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 3+ years Product management experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Proven technical fluency to understand and deliver on enterprise requirements
- Experience working with Engineering and Design, with a desire to provide strong user experiences through impeccable design.
- Experience developing a high-level product strategy and roadmap that can span multiple years, communicating it to executive leadership, and rallying a cross-functional team behind it
- True obsession for customers – you go out of your way to talk to customers and solve their problems because it’s what gets you out of bed in the morning, even if it means a tough conversation
- A willingness to wade into the gnarly decisions to help your team get stuff done
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities
This role is remote, West Coast-US and has significant overlap with our Australia based team.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.