Product Manager - Trust & Safety at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:19 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 21, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
- To found and scale Verkada’s Trust & Safety Team.
- As the Product Manager responsible for Trust and Safety at Verkada, your mission is to increase the trust that users and partners have in Verkada’s products by ensuring technical safety and user privacy in the product experience.
- You will have front line responsibility to build new product functionality, set industry leading policy standards, design large scale enforcement systems, and establish escalation management and risk mitigation solutions for existing and newly emerging abuse trends.
- The role will report to Verkada’s senior product leadership and work closely with the legal team and executive leadership.
- You will cover a broad range of Trust & Safety relevant activities from technical operations, data science, data access, engineering support systems, user education and customer support.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business oriented function.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar quantitative field. MS, PhD, or MBA optional.
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers and customers alike.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Experience delivering best-in-class safe and secure product experiences is a bonus.
Read Full Job Description