Product Manager (Therapeutic Content Design) at Big Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:16 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
As a Product Manager, you will own a portfolio of projects aimed at increasing our category-leading remission rates, through improved personalization and innovative end-user experiences to deliver digital medicine.
What you'll do:
- Utilize user research, data analysis, and clinical insights to optimize the efficacy of our therapeutic programs across web & mobile, leading to a 2x increase in our remission rate.
- Design & launch new interactive therapy modules from the ground up, all the way from storyboarding to deployment to users. Increase the total number of cognitive-behavioral techniques in our portfolio by 2x.
- Supercharge our user engagement funnel, to keep more users on track with their therapeutic program, leading to a 50% increase in users that have completed cognitive-behavioral techniques.
- Partner with the Design & Clinical team to identify key user needs, ideate towards creative solutions, and ensure we’re providing truly safe & effective digital medicine.
- Utilize technical chops to help your team assess what’s possible to build with our current toolset and how we may need to evolve our feature set to get the most impact from our therapeutic content.
- Build the roadmap for your team’s execution, creating clarity, alignment and accountability to help us ship high-quality therapy modules to our users faster.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience.
- Deep empathy for our end-users that translates into a clear, distilled understanding in how our products can best serve user needs.
- Equipped with the creative zeal and novel problem solving needed to be a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
- Communication chameleon, with the ability to seamlessly move between discussions with Engineering, Clinical, Design, and Commercial stakeholders.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and gracefully manage an influx of requests, creating clear goals for the team.
- Technical chops to allow for a deep understanding of the tools we have and a refined sense for where complexity may live.
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.