Product Manager, Support Experience at Fivetran
Fivetran is disrupting a $10B data integration market through an opinionated yet wildly successful product offering that is cloud native, reliable, and in the middle of the data explosion. We aim to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity with a fully-managed service. Improving our support experience is critical to the success of our product; we need to delight customers by answering their questions quickly and efficiently as we scale at an epic rate.
The Product Manager of Support Experience will lead this critical initiative, taking on improving the user experience for customers looking for answers. As the Product Manager of Support Experience, you will drive forward initiatives to help our customers help themselves, help each-other, and if still needed, get support from our fantastic Customer Support Engineering team. This means you’ll own our Support Portal, the documentation user experience, and other related tooling to provide answers to customers quickly. Improving this experience is critical for our hyper growth company to scale effectively over the next several, critical years. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates closely with our customers, customer support, design and engineering to deliver powerful support experiences and tools. This is a position of key responsibility with high visibility across the organization for improving the core experience for customers at the most critical moments in their journey with Fivetran.
- Build and manage the support product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Prioritize major initiatives to improve the ease of use for all segments and personas in the Fivetran customer base when needing support or answers and enabling our CSEs and Tech Writers to be as efficient as possible.
- Perform in-depth data analysis and user research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements
- Collaborate closely with design, analytics, engineering, and business leads to drive successful changes
- Evangelize the success of your initiatives both internally and externally
- Have a user-focused mindset supporting both external and internal users; deeply empathetic to customer needs
- Track record of shipping data products that deliver measurable results
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail with a deep understanding of the big picture
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Embody our product team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs