Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. Our subteam, CX Knowledge Management, supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, internal documentation, localization efforts, and training.
As Support Product Manager, you would be responsible for driving users in need of support to our help products and maximizing their experience once they’re there through a customer-centric lens.You’ll chase down any opportunity you find to improve the customer experience through our support products, across multiple customer segments. This broad remit means no two days will look the same as you work to ensure our support products are continually evolving in service of our various customer segments.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Define and manage the support product roadmap for new products and features. Own defining support product features, managing a backlog and sprint plan. Partner with engineering and product design teams on all ceremonies.
- Identify and quantify the value of potential support product opportunities, thinking enterprise-wise and customer-first, prioritizing these opportunities against the roadmap and re-shaping accordingly.
- Thoughtfully and creatively use data to make good decisions. Employ a variety of quantitative and qualitative data validation methods.
- Form and lead highly cross-functional projects, gathering appropriate inputs and driving work product across various teams.
- Find opportunities to improve internal processes, methodologies and ways of thinking.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 4+ years product management experience
- Deep familiarity with Customer Experience orgs and operating principles. This role is in direct support of the products we create to help customers.
- Be passionately focused on finding ways to make the customer experience better through, but not limited to, self-service in our support products.
- You can quickly get a deep understanding of how our business works from the big picture down to the granular, making smart recommendations along the way. You’re very comfortable answering questions with a blend of data and intuition.
- You excel at cross-functional collaboration and you’re a great partner to internal and external teams.
- You’re able to piece apart problems and work through them in an organized fashion.
- You’re a continuous learner with a hunger for knowledge. You know when you don’t know the answer, but won’t stop until you find it.
- A passion for the cryptoeconomy, decentralized finance, and the Coinbase mission
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.