Product Manager - South America at Paxful (Remote)
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Product Manager who is great at collaborating and developing strategy and roadmap for marketplace products to join our Product Team. This role will support and lead product marketplace development.You will be based out of South America and report to our Director of Product.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to align on Paxful Marketplace strategy and priorities to deliver measurable results
- Develop, own and constantly improve the strategy and roadmap for Paxful Marketplace products and effectively implement it with a team of product managers
- Set goals, manage and supervise the team of product managers and product analysts by evaluating and mentoring them constantly to ensure efficient operation and continued success of organizational goals
- Ensure that Marketplace considers full range of Paxful experiences - for all user segments and personas, across individuals, businesses and vendors
- Increase value and improve Marketplace experience for our users
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Track record of building a Marketplace consumer-centric product and design
- Product Leader with strong quantitative and marketplace skills - ideally with proven record of successful marketplace ownership or in FinTech
- Hands-on product manager who has experience in operating and thriving in fast-paced startup environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a cross-functional product role.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MS or MBA preferred
- Experience in cryptocurrency, blockchain and/or financial technology is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.