Product Manager - Site Solutions at Veeva
| Boston, MA | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:59 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 8, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The doctors, nurses, and staff that administer studies on behalf of pharmaceutical and device developers have long relied on technologies that were not created with their unique needs in mind. Our team aims to change that and is creating a suite of products with the needs of these users at the forefront. We are a new and important part of Veeva’s effort to improve the drug development process, bringing effective therapies to patients quickly and safely.
As a Product Manager on the Site Solutions Team, you will work closely with our customers and internal teams to create the roadmap for features and integrations within the SiteVault application. Our team is based in Raleigh, NC but we are open to applicants in the US Mountain, Central, and Eastern time zones.
What You'll Do
- Develop detailed designs, specifications, and user stories for features in SiteVault and integrations between SiteVault and other Veeva applications
- Work closely with software and quality assurance engineers to deliver the features and integrations for which you are responsible
- Work closely with the Site Success team to ensure adoption of new features, and support customers directly when needed
- Work closely with the rest of the Site Solutions Product Management team to plan and manage the backlog of features
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience writing design specifications, user stories and managing a story backlog
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Veeva will not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience working in clinical research or clinical development – of particular interest are candidates with experience developing solutions used by sites in clinical research
- Experience working as a software developer, or a degree in computer science
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Annual allocation for personal health reimbursement and reimbursement for cell phone and home internet
- Annual allocation for personal development
- Annual allocation for self-directed charitable giving
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]