Atlassian helps teams everywhere change the world through the power of software and we are looking for a well-rounded Product Manager for Atlassian's Security Development team. This team is responsible for building and operating mature software systems to improve the entire company's security posture.
You'll be responsible for requests from other teams and establishing your own roadmap of improvements by analyzing internal data and using customer insights. You are an efficient decision maker who prioritizes based on business value. You bring together requirements from stakeholders, benchmark with other companies on best practices, and understand industry trends. You will drive improvements that affect key company metrics.
If you are a strong product manager interested in developing your info security expertise, this role is a rare opportunity to do just that!
In this role, you'll get to...
- Plan, drive, and execute against the product roadmap for top Security projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to derive the daily execution, managing risk, communication, and expectations
- Craft epics, user stories, and own the backlog
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Proven track record delivering quality projects timely and in-scope
- Ability to balance, manage, and prioritize backlogs
- Great relationships with cross-functional partners. From engineering to design, people love to work with you!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to rally a team around the work they are doing
- Results-oriented, self-starter with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Software development experience
- Experience with scalable, high-performance systems that are highly available
- Familiarity with security systems would be a huge bonus
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .