FASHIONPHILE is more than just fashion — we’re revolutionizing the ultra-luxury fashion experience in order to create a sustainable alternative that extends the life cycle of products and makes them more accessible to a diverse customer base. As we strive to become the world's most sought-after brand in luxury re-commerce, we know it's our team members who make it all happen! We value diversity in our people, perspectives, and products. For us, it's the only way to cultivate the creativity and innovation essential to achieving our mission and supporting our customers. We do this both in-person and through our digital omni-channel experiences. If you're someone who embraces change, is authentic, and wants to make an impact this is the place for you.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a Product Manager - Search & Discovery, to focus on elevating and innovating the shopping experience for FASHIONPHILE’S customers. This is a key role on our growing Product Management Team, reporting directly to the Director of Product Management. This role will lead a cross-functional team of UX designers, Marketers, Data Scientists, and Engineers to create intelligent, scalable, and elegant solutions to complex problems in an emerging market. An individual will succeed in this role if they possess exemplary communication skills and they are data-driven with strong critical thinking skills and a never-ending sense of curiosity.
NOTE: This role can be REMOTE from any state where we have a physical presence: AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, IN, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT. Candidate must be willing to work on PDT business hours (9 am -6 pm PST)
- Innovative Leadership - You will work with the Digital Leadership & Executive teams to define and revolutionize our Luxury Re-commerce marketplace
- Strategic Planning - You will use quantitative and qualitative insights to set the short and long-term roadmap for the Shopper side of the business and will be responsible for the success of that roadmap in relation to Business KPIs.
- Ruthless Prioritization - You will be fierce in your prioritization, leaning on data and financial analysis to build your case and support your roadmap. You will be compassionately protective of your team and your roadmap, ensuring that the most important features are prioritized.
- Voice of the Shopper - You will evangelize empathy for our Shoppers and drive a customer-centric ethos.
- Team Liaising - You will motivate and lead a cross-functional team, ensuring that all members are invested in the common goal.
- Effective Negotiation – You’ll manage and prioritize product backlog across all stakeholder groups.
- Ambi-Minded Facilitation - You will work with the design and engineering teams to create dynamic solutions that balances user experience, business objectives, and technical feasibility.
- Requirements & Deliverables Defining - You will define Product Requirements for all initiatives, features, and tasks within the Search & Discovery Roadmap and work with UI/UX/Data Science to generate the necessary deliverables for Engineering to complete your projects.
- Communication & Reporting - You will announce the release and report the performance of your initiatives and features to the Executive team as well as relevant stakeholders with any adjustment plans as necessary.
- Education Planning – You will plan out workshops, lunch & learns, and other learning frameworks for the stakeholders to raise the collective literacy of data, evangelize informed decision-making, and challenge our collective knowledge of our customers.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong track-record of working with Software Engineers.
- Experience working with UX Design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Curiosity! You’re not afraid to admit you don’t know something and ask the right questions to get to the bottom of complex problems.
- Exceptional critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity and knowledge of how to look at new considerations or data to determine if any changes need to be made.
- Demonstration of being collaborative, diplomatic and humble
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Luxury Goods – Nice to Have.
- Prior startup or high-growth experience – Nice to Have
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- FSA options for Medical, Dependent Care & Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time off, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with generous match program
- Free Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
This position is not able to offer work visa sponsorship. All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the US without work visa sponsorship now or in the future.
We are currently not considering candidates in the state of Colorado.