The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Secure SD-WAN team responsible for Cisco Meraki’s MX, MG, and Z product lines!
Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and are deployed in over a million locations.
With the super-hot SD-WAN and SASE market growing to the $Bs over the next couple of years, Cisco Meraki is continuing to invest and innovate in that space.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a dedicated team of brilliant engineers and shape the future of Secure SD-WAN (SD-Everything, really…) at Cisco Meraki and the greater Cisco.
You will work closely with the leadership team to establish the Secure SD-WAN hardware portfolio roadmap, strategy, collaboration with other business units and external companies, Sales processes, go to market, and so on.
Cisco Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution!Responsibilites
- Full ownership of the MX product portfolio when it comes to hardware platforms, strategy and execution of future product offerings from Meraki
- Full ownership of product lifecycle including new product development, EOL, and sustainable support of existing products in the portfolio
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning
- Source of knowledge in your field of expertise, including trends and technologies
- The trusted advisor to your engineering team, teaching them how CPEs and SD-WAN appliances are used by customers, where they struggle, what matters to them, and so on.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience, 2+ of which in the SD-WAN, Security, and/or routing space, with a demonstrable track record of success
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, ability, desire, and willingness to make an impact.
- Experience as a developer / network engineer is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- MBA is a plus
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.