Product Manager, Salesforce (Remote) at AbleTo
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
The Platform teams are focused on delivering an integrated digital experience that supports our therapists and coaches nationwide. By building a platform that brings together user-centered design principles with evidence-based clinical best practices, we empower providers and care teams to deliver proven, outcomes-focused care in an intuitive and seamless experience. Through our responsive and adaptable technology, we strive to make care accessible, affordable and convenient for millions of people.
As a Product Manager, you’ll collaborate with clinical, operations, business intelligence, and implementation teams to develop and implement features against business goals. You will work closely with engineers to break down complex problems, scoping requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria. You will be responsible for cross-functional communication of project statuses and the on-time completion of milestones and deliverables.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with product leadership and cross-functional teams to align on business priorities and strategies
- Lead your team of engineering, design and QA by providing a clear vision, metrics, and direction for your product
- Own features and strategy for delivering true business value that ties outcomes to business objectives
- Create and review business requirements and communicate them effectively
- Define KPIs and strategic initiatives for the platform team, overseeing timely releases
- Develop user journeys, conduct analysis on the product scope with the engineering team (either internal or third party)
- Collaborate closely with internal design and engineering teams, third-party technology partners, additional product teams, and other cross functional stakeholders
- Have ownership of the full product development process: problem identification, solution design and scoping, implementation, adoption and validation.
- Talk to customers and stakeholders to understand their pain-points and desires.
Who You Are:
- You hold a BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated product management or related experience
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with engineering to navigate technical discussions, translating client and business needs into solid requirements
- Experience writing detailed, complete user stories and requirements
- Experience with integrations and Salesforce is a strong plus!
- Strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage demanding timelines
- A proactive, positive disposition to creatively problem-solve
- Experience working with remote, geographically-distributed teams, with senior leaders
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience supporting client-facing or customer-facing teams
- Strong sense of empathy and curiosity to understand user needs
- Demonstrated technical savvy and eagerness to understand complex technical systems
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Eagerness to learn and grow
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days and Summer Fridays because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Product Manager role today.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.