Product Manager, Sales & Pricing Automation at FIS (Cincinnati, OH)
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
The Product Manager responsible for Sales tools will work with business stakeholders to define the needs of our Sales users as new products and services are rolled out across the enterprise. You will prioritize the engineering user stories and will provide clarity to the software development team on the functional design of changes implemented within our platforms. Scaled Agile Framework methodologies are practiced; the Product Manager will be a key person in this agile process. The main focus will be on Oracle CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) as Product Owner to this enterprise quoting solution which is currently utilized across the North America, United Kingdom, and Republic of Ireland Merchant Line of Business. It will be expanding to Banking and Capital Markets LOBs with buildout starting in January. This position has the option for Remote. Eastern Time Zones Only.
About the team:
If you want to be on the cutting edge of technology for automating our Sales process across the entire FIS organization, then this role is for you. Strap on your seatbelt for an exciting ride driving real change at our company. You will be empowered to make that happen by learning new technology and being part of a dynamic team. Prior understanding of Oracle CPQ is not required. However, ability and willingness to learn and absorb new ideas is a must. In this role, you will be positioned to drive innovation and enablement of new products and services, improve automation within the Sales teams, and contribute to the dynamic growth of our technology stack. The Product Manager will have an enterprise view of changes across the entire organization.
What you will be doing?
- Act as a liaison between all departments across the company including product, engineering, finance, pricing, sales, marketing, training, billing, legal, operations, security, etc.
- Engage cross-functional team collaboration as needed to get to the source of truth for defining scope.
- Articulate detailed business requirements as new features are added and prioritize those accordingly making trade-offs when needed.
- Actively participate in quarterly planning sessions where you are a critical team member to the success of our deliverables.
- Determine completeness of newly constructed functionality via demonstration by members of the engineering teams.
- Test functionality deployed within both user acceptance testing and production go-live environments on a monthly cadence.
- Provide final sign-off for completeness of deployed code. This includes requesting and follow-through of additional stakeholder testing and approval.
What you will need:
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience
- Finance, mathematics, or engineering background is a plus
- Exceptional business acumen
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused and organized on multiple projects
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with Oracle CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
- Sales operations background
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.