Product Manager (Remote) at RoundTrip
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:31 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 3, 2022
Roundtrip is devoted to creating a world in which transportation is no longer a barrier to wellbeing.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is excited to work on designing and developing technology solutions that truly affect people’s health. With a quickly shifting healthcare landscape, we strive to find someone who is continuously able to adapt to our clients ever changing needs.
Collaboration is in our DNA. In this role, you will use your analytical mind, empathy and curiosity to collaborate cross-functionally and guide products from conception to launch. You will be adept at connecting both the technical and the business worlds to break down complex problems and find solutions that drive life-changing value for our customers.
The ideal candidate will exhibit creative problem-solving skills, technical acumen, and a passion for leveraging technology to create customer value. They will have 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience and love using design thinking or other innovation methodologies along with agile software development.
This position will report to our VP of Product and can be based out of one or our offices, Philadelphia or Richmond, or be fully remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Own product strategy, features and crucial product details for specific customer personas or capability areas of the Roundtrip product
- Research and understand markets, competition & technology and industry trends
- Partner with Design to perform discovery and user story design via qualitative and quantitative data analysis, design sessions and customer interviews to deeply understand user needs, wants, pains, gains & jobs to be done
- Develop solutions to execute strategy by collaborating across our talented teams, including Engineering, Product and internal stakeholders (Revenue, Marketing, Client Services and others)
- Experiment and test features prior to significant resource investment and product launch to reduce or minimize risk
- Guide products through implementation, including go-to-market strategy (positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to customers)
- Track success measures, gather feedback and strive to consistently improve our product and bring value to our customers
- Provide organizational visibility to product priorities, roadmaps and backlogs through regular engagement with key stakeholders
Who You'll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ Years of Product Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in design thinking and/or other innovation methodologies
- Understanding of agile software development
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
What We Offer:
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
• 401K with matching program beginning day 1
• Unlimited PTO with a 10 day minimum
• Company-paid lifestyle benefits you hand select twice a year (i.e. Uber, Hulu, NETFLIX, DOORDASH)
• An annual allowance for professional development and growth
• A home Office allowance to make your workspace more comfortable
• VTO: Spend a day making a difference volunteering for the cause of your choice
• Feel Good Friday: We close our ‘offices’ every other Friday afternoon so you can take time for you. No meetings, no calls, no Zoom. Want to check out a movie? Great! Make an elaborate dinner for your family? Yum! Catch up on all your work emails so you’re ready for Monday? Well…that doesn’t sound super fun, but sure, go for it!
• Fun work environment and an unmatched team!
Roundtrip is the leading digital transportation marketplace for better health outcomes. We provide a simple, comprehensive patient ride ordering software that makes available a community of ride providers who complete the transport. The company is leading the industry in reducing patient no-shows through improved ride management.
Being a part of the Roundtrip team doesn’t just mean showing up to work. You’ll need to embody these core values as a part of what you bring to Roundtrip every day.
• Stay Resilient
• Take Ownership
• Be Proactive
• Keep it Simple
• Listen First
To learn more, please visit http://roundtriphealth.com
Roundtrip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected class.
Health and Safety:
Roundtrip prioritizes the health and safety of its entire team above everything else, and we have built a comprehensive and flexible plan to address our team and client needs. We work in the healthcare space and we anticipate that some of our team members might be making onsite client visits (depending on their comfort level) in the near future.
Our offices are open and available for team members to work from if they (1) have proof of vaccination securely stored with our HR department, and (2) wear masks when not seated at a desk. All of our employees are able to work remotely, and we currently have no plans to require regular in-office presence. With the shift towards more distributed work, this has resulted in a couple of changes on our end: hiring for open roles is location-agnostic within the continental US, and we’ve added a monthly “home office allowance” benefit which gives team members some extra cash they can use to cover any equipment or services they need to make their home office comfortable.
To continue to keep our culture and connections alive, we anticipate a future where team members might travel to convene in person a few times per year. If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we’ve built an incredible team that we can trust to get the job done no matter where we all are.
More Information on RoundTrip
RoundTrip operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. RoundTrip was founded in 2016. It has 45 total employees. To see all jobs at RoundTrip, click here.
Read Full Job Description