What You'll Do
- Work collaboratively with other product managers to deliver against the company's overall product roadmap, while owning special segments and projects
- Lead research efforts to understand our users' needs and uncover opportunities for continuous improvements as well as new initiatives
- Work closely with UX/UI designers, the engineering team, and other experts to create solutions that bring value to our users with amazing user experiences
- Partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Content (Subject Matter Expertise), Student Success Team (Customer Support), and Operations to understand business requirements and market opportunities
- Translate business and user requirements into product requirements, products briefs, and business cases
- Communicate product requirements and briefs to internal stakeholders, articulating the product's value proposition
- Work closely with representatives of the engineering team on an ongoing basis for product management and development
- Manage and communicate cross-functional development status and document progress toward milestones to internal stakeholders
- Define and report on success metrics, including student usage, learning analytics, user feedback, and score improvement data on an ongoing basis
Who You Are
- Consumer-oriented with at least three years of work experience in product development/management building online consumer products or solutions
- Love to learn about users, and have experience in collecting and analyzing research data
- Get excited about building great customer experiences and wowing users
- Collaborative and bring a track record of strong stakeholder management and internal evangelism
- High energy, self-motivated, and thrive in fast-paced, performance-driven environments
- You bring strategic problem-solving skills, a strong analytical toolkit, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- You think it would be exciting to build the future of online education
- Take your work very seriously but not yourself
- Passionate about the mission of Blueprint and the problems we're trying to solve
Life at Blueprint
Hi, we're Blueprint. We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use cutting edge technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are relentless about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
More details on life at Blueprint:
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It's central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skill set.
- Performance. We set aspirational goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy. That's our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. Our team thrives with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do great work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Unlimited PTO, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) match
- Additional Reenergize Days to support work-life balance
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parental leave benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Health & wellness focus: quarterly yoga and mental health seminars
- Quarterly no meeting weeks
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Free employee test prep programs and family discounts
At Blueprint we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.