Atlassian is looking for an innovative Product Manager to join our Product Integrations team. This person will help us build for the future. You'll contribute to the product direction and be responsible for customer discovery, feature development, and future thinking for the platform vision.
This product management role is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving team with a lot of autonomy. The team needs a self-starter who has a strong vision for the future of how Atlassian products will work with platform partners. In this role, you will drive product development in close collaboration with the senior product, engineering, and design partners as well as our Partnerships and Growth teams. You'll be joining a product-led company where product managers set strategy and lead teams towards ambitious goals.
The Product Integrations team creates amazing off-Atlassian experiences, bringing the power of Atlassian core products to where users work. This team owns apps that connect Atlassian core products like Jira, Confluence, and Trello with platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Slack.
We're seeking a problem-solver, who loves talking to customers, and has a track record of building experiences around different system integrations. Do you get weirdly passionate about small details that can make or break a feature? Do you find yourself thinking for hours about the future of enterprise software? Then this job could be for you!
More about you:
- You are a entrepreneurial Product Manager with 2+ years experience
- A startup mentality with a passion for building products. Although we sit within Atlassian, this is a small, creative team and needs to be agile, work quickly, and think BIG. This is an opportunity to be involved in the envisioning and feature development, as well as finding product-market fit with new platforms - a very rare opportunity for a PM!
- Have built products that rely heavily on 3rd party API and integrations (bonus if it was a Slack, Microsoft Teams, or Jira integration)
- Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution-style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly produce.
- You're an excellent, personable communicator and writer with lots of creativity and curiosity.
- You want to spend time with customers to understand new ways to tackle problems in the product management space.
- You love designing and executing experiments, using a combination of qualitative and quantitive data to measure success. You're not afraid to admit when you were wrong about a hypothesis.
- You're comfortable with uncertainty and are able to make data driven decisions without complete evidence.
- You have strong opinions but enjoy being challenged to think about a problem from a different angle.
What will you do?
- Spend as much time as possible talking to customers and analyzing customer feedback to advise product decisions - including defining the roadmap and executing on the vision.
- Work closely with Senior Product Manager to provide input on the long term vision of Atlassian's product integrations.
- Work closely with engineers and designers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
- Align with the partner marketing team to ensure new features are shared with and adopted by customers.
- Collaborate across other teams at Atlassian to encourage cross-flow and platform adoption that enables Atlassian as a whole to scale.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .