Product Manager - Product Compliance at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Product Compliance strategy across Cisco Meraki's networking and security portfolio. You will partner with our Cloud Security and Trust team to ensure that our solutions are market-ready as we expand our business with the public sector and new security-focused verticals. You will also partner with the Engineering, Security, Legal, and Product Management teams throughout the Meraki organization and the broader Cisco community.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. Our Product Managers collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and engaged customers, ensuring that even those with the most exacting compliance requirements are able to make use of Cisco Meraki technologies. In this role, you'll also work closely with the executive team to establish a successful strategy, and work side-by-side with our outstanding sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact within one of the fastest-growing connected hardware companies in the world, while also reaching a global customer base, and working with some of the most innovative cloud-connected hardware!
Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, a real passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of an inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Manager.
- Define the strategy for product compliance across the network and security portfolio, with a particular focus on certifications like FIPS and Common Criteria
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to expand our products to new markets
- Work with our hardworking engineering teams to build the right software capabilities to address those use cases
- Define product strategy, roadmap, and positioning
- Assist and train our growing sales team
- Product Management experience, preferably 3 years, working with IT products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can articulate a compelling product vision
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Prior privacy and compliance experience with knowledge of regulations such as FIPS, PCI, Common Criteria, SOC, FISMA, or ISO
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" demeanor and ability, and motivated to make an impact
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on the region.