As the Product Manager, you’ll be responsible to build and articulate an inspiring product vision of for Finicity Paystractor Extraction of data to support verification of income and employment & Development and Non-Paystractor enhancement of tools that support staff need as well as data extraction and validation. You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders within Finicity that rely on this process.What you’ll do
- Drive product direction of Finicity’s paystub extraction process
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to define enhancements and new features
- Conduct developer research to influence and support product strategy
- Prioritize and manage the product sprints and backlog
- Prepare product and maintain product documentation
- Coordinate with Data Science to build and maintain extraction processes
- Work with internal & external users to understand current state and potential improvements in FinTech and Open Banking
- Cultivate Awareness of Finicity’s data access in the industry
- Coordinate with business development on development of payroll processor connections
- Develop resources to grow industry awareness and best practices for consumer access to payroll data
- 3+ years of experience in an API-focused role, including prior successes in:
- Driving collaboration across engineering, analytics, and other key stakeholders
- Managing technical products in a startup environment
- Delivering results in a fast paced, agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with experience Data Science
- Proven leadership managing and communicating a product roadmap
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Algorithms
Please note that this role either does not qualify for sponsorship or Finicity has opted not to sponsor individuals who require sponsorship.
Finicity, a Mastercard company, helps individuals, families, and organizations make smarter financial decisions through safe and secure access to fast, high-quality data. Our trusted and proven open banking platform empowers consumers to easily connect their financial data to the apps they choose, transforming the way we experience money for everything from budgeting and payments to investing and lending.
Through market-leading data connections, Finicity partners with influential financial institutions and disruptive fintech providers alike to give consumers a leg up in a complicated financial world, helping to improve financial literacy, expand financial inclusion, and ultimately lead to better outcomes.
Finicity is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Finicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.