Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As the Product Manager, Partnerships, you are the ultimate owner of the customer experience for your products and services, as well as the person responsible for driving future development and customer adoption. This role will work with cross-functional teams to launch new products and services in partner channel with an emphasis on global expansion. You will work with partners, business development, engineering, support, marketing, professional services, and sales to build and deliver products that people and companies love.
- Design and deliver scalable integrations with partners, enabling them to successfully launch products into their wide range of market segments.
- Passion for solving customer problems, and design solutions with existing/new technologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams and become a trusted and credible partner by following through on your commitments.
- Have a knack to go deeper into product requirements/customer experience if needed
- 2 + years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS or Enterprise software
- Positioning RingCentral solution in partner environment
- Working knowledge of system integration using REST APIs
- Software development background, especially in Cloud applications
- Hands on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- Experience in leading technology partners
- Ability to thrive in startup environment. We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- Knowledge of cloud voice, video, and messaging communication products
- User-focused problem solver with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Prior experience expanding products into new markets
- Excellent written and presentation abilities
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.