As an Outbound Product Manager, you are the technical/domain expert of the Moveworks Platform who has a deep understanding of how major Moveworks customers are using the Moveworks. You will partner closely with 5-10+ major Moveworks customers to maximize the value they are getting from the Moveworks platform. You are able to build a deep understanding of all the ways major customers are able to get value from the Moveworks. You will partner with these major customers to increase adoption and impact from the Moveworks platform using existing available Moveworks products, get customers aligned with future roadmap and incorporate feedback back to the Product Management and Product Marketing teams on feedback regarding current product and roadmap.
You have an understanding of metrics and can empathize user experiences leveraging a dynamic product like Moveworks. You will be laser focused on putting our customers first. You will be able to intuitively anticipate their needs before they even arise. You are someone who can bridge the technical with the enterprise and cultivate relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You feel most at home when working hand in hand with data, engineering and customer success.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What will you do?
- Build close relationships or major Moveworks customers representing Product Management, ensuring that these customers continue to get more impact from the Moveworks platform and have a good understanding of the upcoming roadmap.
- Co-develop plans with customers on how to best leverage more Moveworks product
- Work closely with Moveworks customer success to ensure success of Moveworks major customers leveraging the Moveworks product
- You will inspire & support engineering teams to achieve their goals through collaborative goal setting, project definition, milestone development, and tactical support throughout the project
- You will ensure our designers deeply understand customer pain and can test their ideas rapidly
- You will support our deployment team in helping customers realize product value quickly
What you bring to the table:
- You have 1-3 years experience as a product manager or related role
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership of product goals and delivering against them
- You have sound framework for anticipating needs, capturing feedback and developing clear project plans accordingly
- You have technical and domain experience delivering scalable distributed software on the cloud
- You will win the trust of CIOs and IT Managers at F500 companies to enable rapid product deployment
- You have the skills needed to take input from multiple sources, crystallize clear priorities, and communicate them effectively
- You have the ability to create product specs that identify problems, opportunity, goals, metrics, as well as, use cases and product requirements that help design and engineering teams develop solutions and measure success