Product Manager, OpenSky at Wing
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
As Product Manager for Wing’s OpenSky, you will be responsible for products that enable safe, scaled and compliant drone operations for Wing and other operators - empowering everyone to safety access the sky. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience launching user facing applications (B2C & B2B), ability to rapidly simplify complex topics, thrives in an ambiguous and high regulated fast-paced environment, and works effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You’ll Do:
- Define product strategy, and roadmap, in the context of business strategy and global aviation regulatory environment
- Work closely with partners and users (internal and external) to translate their needs into solutions offerings
- Guide OpenSky and aviation integration products from conception to launch including functional and technical requirements, and objectives working closely with UX,Eng,Policy, Legal and Marketing
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of product management or related experience in B2C and B2B products
- Experience launching digital products in a regulated, multi country and fast paced environment
- Experience working with UX and Engineering teams to deliver products
- Experience analyzing user metrics and qualitative usability data
- Passion or interest in aviation