Our Open360 Product Squad currently includes a Product Designer, 4 Software Engineers and a Group Product Manager (working on multiple squads). They are working on an ambitious roadmap to transform our Collaborative Learning platform from a pure B2B player to an open platform where any individual can learn and share their expertise. The next two years will be full of complex challenges, as we need to rework entirely the way we have built our visibility rules to prepare for a more “open” future. The squad needs a Product Manager to drive the roadmap in that direction.
As a Product Manager in the Open360 squad, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the owner of the Open360 roadmap and its delivery. You will be in charge of the discovery meetings with stakeholders (from Customer Success people to Enterprise customers), prioritization choices, specification of solutions.
- Communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders. Internally, you will work in collaboration with the Product Designer and Software Engineers to conceive and deliver the best possible solutions, but also sharing with other Product and Group Product Managers, Customer Success and Sales teams, C-levels.
- Drive transformative changes, and will also lead the change management involved, in partnership with Customer Success and Product Marketing.
Within one month you will :
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months, you will:
- Write feature user stories and specifications
- Manage the roadmap and product backlog of your squad
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of new features
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become the subject-matter expert for anything related to roles, visibility rules and their planned evolutions, the product backlog, the roadmap and the user stories in your squad. You will be accountable for the transition between “1 email in 1 platform” to “1 email in several platforms”
- Partner with other key stakeholders like the Group Product Managers, Engineering Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Solution Architects
The Skills Set:
- Driving product vision into delivered solutions
- Experience managing a Product Backlog (prioritizing and negotiating, clarifying requirements, defining MVPs, developing roadmaps) in the context of the core machinery of a product that has years of history.
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and Product Management teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to drive transformative changes in a complex B2B product, and to generate adoption among customers
- Ability to switch between conceptual architecture and pragmatic delivery questions on a daily basis
- Team spirit and good communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills necessary
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer:
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our VP Product
- Case study Presentation with our VP Product and our Group Product Manager
- Clarification meeting with one PM and one Software Engineer
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!