Product Manager - Multichannel at Veeva (East Bay)
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Product Manager for CRM Multichannel is a critical position responsible for our content-driven Multichannel solutions. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
Your solutions enable our partner network of creative advertising agencies to build and deploy visual content through the Veeva CRM mobile clients on iOS and Windows Modern. This is a great opportunity for someone who understands the content production lifecycle, and can envision how Veeva solutions enable customer processes.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva Multichannel CRM solutions
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Work with Marketing and the Customer Success teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Educate and support all areas of the organization including Sales, Support, and Services
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 2+ years product management experience, preferably with CRM, Marketing Automation or Web Portal solutions
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS – or a strong desire to learn
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback, assessing needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Comfortable leading ad-hoc design discussions in front of a whiteboard
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to Have
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]