What you'll accomplish:
- Manage and influence PerkSpot's mobile and consumer web roadmap, ensuring the most positive experience possible for our members
- Partner with development, design, and stakeholders to define and prioritize new product requirements and execution based on effort and value
- Partner with key stakeholders to discuss and strategize product performance as it relates to company OKRs
- Create and oversee product epics, features, and stories
- Maintain prioritized product backlog
- Act as the industry expert keeping a pulse on trends and new releases; adjust product roadmap accordingly to make room for new features
- Clarify business priorities to ensure the highest value product possible
- Collaborate with Marketing and Client Service teams to execute go-to-market plan
- Run regular team meetings to check in on statuses of ongoing projects and adjust timelines accordingly
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3+ of years experience in a product management role within an agile environment
- 1+ years of experience working in a mobile environment; experience developing mobile native apps is not required, but a huge plus
- Background in tech and/or eCommerce required
- Experience developing and executing product roadmaps
- Demonstrated success with story writing, roadmap building, and feature prioritization/management - specifically when it comes to user stories
- Ability to easily switch between app development, design, and business stakeholder communication
- Proficiency in content management and marketing tech stack tools, including Customer Relationship Management Systems and Email Service Providers
- Experience driving initiatives and collaborating with technology teams of 15-50 people, preferably in a mix of in-house, local and off-shore talent
- Strong communication aptitude, with experience working with C-level executives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applicable Agile/Scrum certifications is a huge plus
PerkSpot is an employee benefits company that works with local neighborhood establishments to big-name national brands to offer exclusive, steep discounts to millions of employees. We help employees save on everything from travel and attractions to electronics, childcare, new cars, and health and wellness.
We are an established company with a strong foundation, growing consistently and steady. What does that mean for you? The opportunity to hit the ground running and see the impact of your work! As a leader in the industry, we're committed to doing more - developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more users engaged with our platform. Our passion is to make every place a great place to work, starting with our own.
Your first few months as a PerkSpotter:
Providing value doesn't have to wait, from day one we are open to your big ideas. In your first few months, you will..
- Meet the team! We think our people are pretty great so we want to ensure you're introduced to all of the right team members to help you succeed. You'll spend quite a bit of time with our Directors of Product Management and Lead Software Engineers.
- Get to know PerkSpot! Immerse yourself in the business, engage with internal stakeholders, and participate in monthly company-wide All Hands meetings.
- Sharpen your skills! You will become very familiar with the technology and tools that we use; JIRA, Product Board, Heap, Miro, and many others.
- See your impact! Work collaboratively to set our product roadmap and strategize ways to accomplish its goals, while keeping consumer experience and product functionality top of mind for our 20M+ members!
- Participate in company-wide events! Whether it's office miniature golf or a raffle gameshow, company culture is at the forefront of our business.
The perks and benefits:
With a name like PerkSpot, it's no secret that employee perks are kind of our thing. Below are a few of the many perks and benefits we offer to our people.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance effective on your first day of employment, and 100% employer-funded short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Open PTO policy & fully-paid parental leave
- 401K and free financial consultation from Holberg Financial
- WFH flexibility and home-office expense budget
- Free lunch in the office, on-site gym access, bring your pet to work!
- Access to our exclusive perks & discounts
How to apply:
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don't be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.
Offering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is a priority at PerkSpot. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.