Product Manager, Mobile Security Research at Corellium (Remote)
Corellium is seeking an experienced Product Manager with an extensive background in the Mobile Security Research space. This role will focus on driving deep awareness and understanding of both our users and the market landscape to inform both our product roadmap and our go-to-market strategies. In this role, you'll work to contribute to our product strategy and roadmap (Product), as well as interfacing cross-department on things like our go-to-market strategy and content (Marketing) and implementation (Engineering).
It's incredibly important to us that the software we build empowers our customers to achieve their goals. We need your help to understand what our customers need and want, what frustrates them, and how we can deliver value above and beyond their expectations. You will become our resident expert on our customers and our target market segments within the Mobile Security Research space. You’ll perform extensive market research, competitive research, and customer research, ranging from one-on-one customer interviews to analysis of customer feedback. Your decisions will be informed by strong qualitative and quantitative evidence in order to inform the product roadmap. You'll also be involved in more day-to-day Product related tasks, like helping groom our feedback and feature backlog.
You'll succeed in this role if you have deep knowledge of the Mobile Security Research landscape and extensive experience with software product management in the B2B space. You should be meticulous and detail-oriented and have strong collaboration and communication skills. While an engineering background isn't necessarily required, it's important that you have a solid background in enterprise testing technologies so that you can understand the product itself, our market, and the ecosystem.Responsibilities
- Product, market, and user research, such as customer interviews, in-app customer feedback, and product analytics.
- Work with cross-functional teams on the entire product lifecycle, from early technical feedback to public launch and widespread adoption.
- Collaborate with R&D and partner teams to understand unique product fit into succinct developer benefits and narratives.
- Provide product roadmap input and guidance to R&D and Product Design teams. Using insights from your product and market research, identify high-value ways to improve the product, and identify opportunities that aren't worth investing time in.
- Document thoughtful user stories for new features, carefully articulating requirements based on user insights. Communicate and document any likely implementation challenges for a particular feature or solution.
- Drive the creation of key assets across all relevant developer and security community channels, including content and collateral, video production, blogs and coordination across social and press.
- Understand market dynamics and competitive offerings.
- Market research and competitive analysis.
- Support Sales with technical training and customer product demos.
- Work with customer councils and external security community contributors.
- 2-5 years of experience in Product Marketing or Product Management roles.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and communicating with stakeholders.
- Experience working with customers and prospects particularly in understanding their Mobile Security Research development and testing needs.
- Experience with Mobile Security Research development and relevant tools; knowledge of the Mobile Security Research ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
While this is a fully remote role, you must be based in a United States time zone to work effectively with the team’s hours. Expected travel under 5%.