Product Manager: Consumer & Employee Experiences
Remote (US Based)
At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, ecommerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
In the last year, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
The Product Manager for Consumer & Employee Experiences will lead and execute the strategy and roadmap for SpotOn branded mobile and web applications and emerging mobile technologies. We’re seeking someone with strong experience creating leading consumer and employee facing mobile applications with a solid understanding of Agile product management processes. If you have had success product managing winning digital experiences – this is the opportunity for you.
- Be an integral part of defining the product strategy for SpotOn consumer and employee digital experiences on web and mobile.
- Manage a user-focused product roadmap, making strategic adjustments as needed based on user needs, client expectations, data, and business priority.
- Be creative in your approach to product vision and design.
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests for new functionality.
- Assess market competition, consumer preferences, emerging technologies, and industry trends to identify what is needed to maintain competitive advantage and sustained growth.
- Lead roadmapping, goal setting, story writing, prioritizing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions.
- Build relationships with key business partners and other brand stakeholders and serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience or equivalent, preferably in consumer applications, labor systems, payments, banking, financial services or FinTech.
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android, web), consumer facing products, and digital wallets.
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, and experience designing and delivering quality products.
- Experience leveraging Agile/Scrum software development strategies and writing user stories.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions.
- An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to put yourself in the user’s shoes to understand their needs and how they interact with our products.
- Be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead through influence and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity, and complexity.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with labor management systems, including scheduling and payroll.
- Experience working in the restaurant or retail industry.
We can’t take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that’s why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Everyone needs time to recharge, so we offer Flexible Time Off + 11 Company Holidays
- Headspace membership for guided meditation and stress relieving tools through the Sequoia App*
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
- Desk, Chair and Monitor needed for your home office
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- Tuition reimbursement for up to 2k per calendar year to assist with classes of your choice
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.