The Product Manager- Mobile Applications will help establish, manage, and execute the product vision of our product roadmap by combining data, market, and competitive analysis with expert intuition.
This Product Manager will work with a motivated, distributed, multi-functional team while setting and maintaining the highest standards for product quality and delivery. Success will require being a team player, and the ability to develop and leverage strong relationships across the company while balancing priorities, managing expectations, and driving the continuous release of innovative product features and enhancements.
The ideal PM candidate is inquisitive, technical, and data-driven yet empathetic. You will have superb communication and technical skills and excel at sparking cross-functional teams to deliver compelling whole product experiences. You must have a passion for driving execution and getting stuff done in a dynamic environment.
This role can be Remote or Hybrid working out of Arlington, SF, Austin, Durham, or the Los Angeles office.
- Keep in tune with customers, competitors, and the market to continually assess and guide where the product should (and shouldn't) be going
- Conceptualize, define and document new features to deliver to the Technical
- organization for production including requirements, business case, and user interface when appropriate
- Manage the product lifecycle, from evaluating markets and stakeholders to managing roadmap deliverables, to creating functional specifications and developing KPIs/metrics
- Oversee and contribute to product-centric sales collateral, outbound marketing, product support, and product support escalations, including QA and release management
- Project the voice of the user and customer, ensuring that every business decision or technical consideration maps back to solving a business goal
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences, and how they should influence product opportunities/features
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in mobile, web, and/or media products
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset, comfortable using data to drive most of your decision-making
- Experience with usability studies, testing, research, market, and competitive analysis
- AdTech experience
- Self-starter that gets things done, but also thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Commitment to highest standards for product quality
- Deep understanding of the Android ecosystem
- BS/BA (or equivalent) from 4-year University
#LI-JT1 #LI-Onsite #LI-Hybrid
About Digital Turbine
Digital Turbine is the largest independent mobile growth platform and levels up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers, and OEMs. By integrating a full ad stack with proprietary technology built into devices by wireless operators and OEMs, Digital Turbine supercharges advertising and monetization. As a titan of ad tech, we simplify mobile growth and monetization for publishers and advertisers.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!