Product Manager (Mobile App) at Aya Healthcare (Remote)
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Product Manager will manage a mobile software initiative to deliver exceptional experiences for clients, clinicians, and/or employees. They will work with clients and in-house teams to improve our products, address new challenges, and drive business results for Aya.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- On-going development of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis.
- Drive discovery activities – working with design and technical team members – to create effective solutions that will deliver quantifiable value to Aya and our clients.
- Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and bring them to market.
- Manage expectations with stakeholders.
- Produce quality work while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years working on technology-powered products, preferably mobile applications
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence with impact across functions and disciplines.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.