Product Manager (m/f/d) - Link for Market Insights (Remote) at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:24 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Product Manager - Link for Market Insights, you will drive innovation of our Life Sciences data product, Veeva Link.
Veeva Link helps to connect life sciences companies with key people to improve research and care.
Your product will deliver game-changing insights to help pharma companies make strategic decisions on their scientific, clinical, and digital investments.
You will communicate with senior customers and design innovative features. Therefore, you enjoy being social and analytical and the same time.
What You'll Do
- Make sure your data products win on the global market with the top 10 pharma
- Investigate customer needs from pharma field teams to business executives
- Identify the jobs to be done for our customers
- Design use cases and data models for insights features
- Drive the product roadmap
- Own external communication
- Collaborate with internal strategy, software, and data research teams
- Experienced in building insights capabilities in an agile environment
- Worked in or for pharma for 5+ years
- Life Sciences background
- Strong analytical mindset
- High energy and ambition
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health and wellness programs
- Social events for your team and across teams
- Personal budget for charity
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.