Product Manager (LX) at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area. #ZR
The LMS Product Manager is primarily responsible for the learning ecosystem used by KnowBe4’s Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training (KMSAT) and associated Products. This includes feature identification, prioritization, and specification. The LMS Product Manager works directly with the Sales, Marketing, CSM, and Development Teams to ensure the right features/enhancements are being added to the product.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the learning ecosystem and other KnowBe4 products
- Gather requirements through multiple sources
- Document requirements and operations
- Communicate details about product to areas of the organization such as Sales and Support
- Ensure proper/desirable operation of product
- Maintain respective product delivery roadmap
- Aggregate and enrich feature requests into viable requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 2 years experience working with Learning Management Systems or equivalent
- 3 years experience with ticketing and tracking applications (Zendesk, JIRA, etc.) or equivalent
- 3 years experience with SDLC methodologies or equivalent
- 3 years experience with project management or equivalent
- 2 years experience with commercial product management or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.