Atlassian University is the customer training and certification division of Atlassian. We create learning experiences to help customers unlock the full potential of Atlassian's industry-leading collaboration tools, including Jira, Confluence, Trello, and more.
As Atlassian University's Product Manager, you will contribute to University's future vision and overall learning experience direction. You will be responsible for discovering customer needs, developing strategies and features, and delivering innovation that improves Atlassian University's ability to power product adoption and customer success. The role is highly cross-functional, requiring close collaboration with designers, researchers, learning content developers, engineers, business operations, channel partners and-most importantly-customers. You will need to communicate effectively across teams to gather and prioritize requirements, socialize the product vision and roadmap, and align Atlassian University's learning experiences with other customer success initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team with a lot of autonomy. Atlassian University needs a confident, passionate self-starter capable of inspiring the team and driving continuous improvement toward ambitious goals.
More about you
- You are an entrepreneurial and creative Product Manager with 5+ years of experience, preferably in educational technology or a related industry. You have a track record of delivering products that drive measurable impact.
- You're familiar with best practices for customer training and/or content as a service (CaaS).
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You love crafting and sharing a story that gets your collaborators excited. You are comfortable influencing and guiding cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- You have strong opinions but enjoy being challenged to think about a problem from a different angle.
- You love designing and executing experiments, using a combination of qualitative and quantitive data to measure success. You're not afraid to admit when you were wrong about a hypothesis.
- You're comfortable with uncertainty and are able to make data-driven decisions without complete evidence.
- You are obsessed with users' needs. You want to spend time with customers to understand new ways to address their pain points. You are capable of gathering, refining, and implementing user feedback.
What will you do
- Work closely with Atlassian University leadership to define the product strategies and business models that will power future growth.
- Define and own the roadmaps for our LMS platform, our in-product training app, and our integrated learning experience across channels and platforms. Manage product launches, analytics, and iterative improvements.
- Present a strong point-of-view to leadership and stakeholders, and communicate trade-offs when aligning on strategy.
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize customer pain points to identify the most effective learning experiences (via customer focus groups, surveys, A/B testing, interviews).
- Define and run experiments to identify opportunities to improve the end-to-end customer journey with training and certification.
- Develop Sprint Goals, prioritize the Product Backlog, and work closely with Program Managers and team members to define clear acceptance criteria and definitions of done, and manage escalations.
- Coordinate launch activities with marketing managers.
- Become an expert, with respect to industry trends in the educational technology market.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.