Product Manager, Learning Apps at Mindtickle (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:19 a.m. (CST) on Monday, October 3, 2022
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are looking for a Product Manager within our Learning Applications team. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Understand Product & GTM strategy, market direction, competitive landscape and customer needs to build the Product Roadmap.
- Understand user behavior, discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Understand complexities associated with scale and work closely with design & engineering to solve these challenges.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the products.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, program management, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Teams, Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define product strategy, quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Manage or Help in product launch along with Product Marketing.
- 3+ years of work experience, with at least 3+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying users’ pain points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions. Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate.
- Metric-driven. Must have a track record of demonstrable experiences in analyzing and understanding data/usage trends and productizing these as insights. Hands-on knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Metabase, or similar analytical tools.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience and translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Good understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance.
- First-principles thinking & Ability to prioritize ruthlessly. Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
- Good understanding of data analysis and software engineering to be able to communicate effectively with the engineering team.
- Passion to drive things end-to-end from ideation to final packaging and deployment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with the ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
- Previous experience managing platform products in a SaaS organization is preferred.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
More Information on Mindtickle
Mindtickle operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Mindtickle was founded in 2012. It has 562 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health insurance, 401(K), Remote work program. To see all 6 open jobs at Mindtickle, click here.
Read Full Job Description