Product Manager (L3) - Mail Settings and Configuration at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Email Platform Product Manager over mail settings and configuration.Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a product manager interested in building an outstanding user experience for the Email settings and configuration team. You’ll drive the definition of new features and services that help users complete highly technical email concepts (like SPF, DKIM, DMARC) and improve their email deliverabilityResponsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Spend significant time building trusting relationships with engineering teams throughout Twilio. You’ll conduct interviews, explore product metrics, map user workflows and apply other research methods to understand the customer experience.
- Use your communication skills to clearly articulate complex technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will author detailed, concise analyses and build consensus across teams through written mediums.
- You will be responsible for features and services across the entire product lifecycle from conception to delivery and ongoing maturity. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure projects are successfully launched and achieve intended outcomes.
- Work collaboratively to ensure that teams have the information they need to make the best possible decisions. You’ll share the results of your research, help guide prioritization and design decisions with humility.
- Help guide some of the most foundational design choices we make here at Twilio. You’ll engage in compassionate, candid conversations with colleagues and are comfortable with the healthy disagreements that come from product development.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
- Experience building software products, especially APIs, SDKs or SaaS products
- Experience working as a Product Manager or in a similar role
- A relentless customer advocate. You use your exceptional listening skills to deeply understand customer needs and help your team empathize with customer problems and stay focused on the user experience.
- Data-driven. You are comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis and can demonstrate how you’ve used data to influence technical decisions as they relate to customer outcomes.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. We’re transforming how products are built at Twilio and the answers aren’t always obvious. You are a self-starter with a structured approach to breaking down ambiguous problems and can describe how you iterate toward a clear product definition.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
This position will be located in our Irvine office or Remote.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $96,096.00 - $151,008.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.