Product Manager - Journey Coordination at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Senior Manager, Product Management, Twilio Engage Journey CoordinationWho we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
This position is needed to lead the Journey Coordination team for Twilio Engage. This team is responsible for unlocking the creativity of marketers via our real time Compute system. You’ll decide the strategy of how to expand Journey Orchestration decisioning on top of our #1 CDP.
In this role, you willl:
- Own the Journey Coordination roadmap, drive product vision, and define go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with passionate Segment customers and our amazingly talented UX Research, Design, and Engineering partners to discover the best things to build
- Quantify success criteria with our insights-driven data analytics team
- Work across multiple stakeholder groups including engineering, product, design, legal, customer success, account management and executive teams and build consensus and drive actionable next steps
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years with Product Management and experience with B2B Software
- Experience managing products/ services in the email, messaging, marketing and engagement space required.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years with people management is a plus
- Technical experience either as a developer or as a product manager delivering solutions for developers including having a good understanding of APIs, designing APIs, and data.
This role will be San Francisco, and based in the USA
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]