Product Manager -- Integrations at ZoomInfo (Washington DC)
At ZoomInfo, our employees work hard to ‘define new possibilities’, and they are driven by winning.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be working on a team of incredibly talented and collaborative product professionals to further design and development of our product offerings. We are looking for an experienced individual who can help drive product strategy, planning, and the execution of ZoomInfo product integrations. This role reports directly to the Director of Product Management, Integrations and will partner closely with engineering and go-to-market teams to craft a compelling vision to drive the full product lifecycle. The successful individual will have proven ability to work across teams and manage dependencies on application and platform teams.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders, customers, partners, marketing, and product teams within the company to set the vision and strategy for ZoomInfo’s integration products that you will be responsible for
- Collaborates with the stakeholders and engineering teams to understand the requirements, create user stories and prioritize and manage the product backlog to provide the most customer value and experience
- Work closely with engineering, UX, marketing teams for discovery research on opportunities to add to the product strategy goals and roadmap
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritized features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate key metrics that help understand how well integrations are meeting the business objectives
- Represent the integrations product team in high-stakes customer, prospect and partner conversations
- Track competitive landscape and industry trends and re-adjust as necessary to maintain product differentiation.
- Be an active contributor to the implementation of product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of relevant working experience with building 3rd party integrations, in app integrations and API’s
- Undergraduate degree in technical field; MBA preferred
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and proven success in B2B product initiatives
- Experience working with high performing product teams in an agile environment
- Experience working with CRM (i.e. Salesforce, MS Dynamics) applications
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your team’s priorities across teams and leaders in the company
- Able to distill product roadmaps into relevant presentations to customers and partners
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.