Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
To be successful as a Product Manager you must possess a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills as well as have a passion for enterprise/cloud networking & security while bridging customer business requirements with key market trends. You must be comfortable with frequent interaction with customers and prospects presenting our solution and explaining our security solution while understanding and articulating their requirements. A successful track-record of working closely with Engineering and clearly communicate business goals in technical terms is a must.Job Duties:
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements as part of MRD and PRD
- Develop, manage and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Working with the broader team to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Ensure high-quality user experiences for end users by working closely with UX/UI designer and development teams on workflows, look-and-feel, etc.
- Develop compelling sales tools and marketing content to support sales and field marketing teams.
- Create financial models and use other analytical tools to guide product pricing and go-to-market decisions
- Maintain competitive matrix and competitive intelligence materials including hands-on product testing
- 5+ years in product management
- 3+ years in the cloud, security or related markets
- Exp in the IaaS market (AWS, Azure and/or GCP) is a must
- Very strong (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Proven track record of success in excelling in a fast-paced environment where action and initiative are prerequisites to being successful
- BS/BA in technical field or business.
- MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% (2x year to India, domestic customer/trade shows)