We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building the future of healthcare to join our Compass product development team.
What is Compass, might you ask? Compass is our Employer facing metrics, reporting and analytics interface that helps clients identify spend, utilization and population health patterns. Using the metrics and reports found within the interface, clients can derive important information to help tailor plans to meet member needs.
We believe that access to spend, utilization and population health patterns as they exist today for employers is in need of substantial innovation. Employers often don’t have access to a coherent narrative nor useful metrics and patterns in the healthcare services they purchase and make available to their members. The goal of Compass is to solve these challenges.
As the Product Manager for Collective Compass, you will work across the organization to establish buy-in from stakeholders in the Client Success, Product Design, Analytics and Data Engineering teams on new features and functionality that improve the Employer Experience in identifying healthcare cost, spend and utilization trends. You will work directly with a dedicated team of engineers to deliver on existing goals while also defining a longer term strategy that helps set the metrics, reporting and analytics of Collective Health for Employers apart from their competitors.What You'll Do:
- Establish vision and strategy for your product area and convert higher level plans into a clearly defined roadmap with incremental, well documented wins.
- Define and track meaningful engagement with the product and monitor user behaviors to identify growth opportunities
- Communicate progress to stakeholders, functional owners, and internal team members
- Own your product area and manage the product lifecycle from conception to implementation; be the evangelist for Collective Compass across all areas of the organization
- Prioritize your and your team’s attention to make appropriate tradeoffs to achieve the maximum impact
- Ensure quality assurance and regression testing of features prior to and during launches
- Champion and continuously improve the client administrative experience in understanding and extracting intelligent data sets for plan cost, utilization and spend through the Collective Compass interface.
- 4-7 years minimum Product Management experience
- A penchant for being able to see the big picture while also digging in and solving complex problems
- A Strong, tactful and humble team player who gets along well with others
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related experience
- Excellent problem solving and persuasive verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in healthcare, health insurance, business intelligence or analytics is a plus!
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Please note that Collective Health requires all employees to verify receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination or to apply for an exemption from the vaccination requirement based on medical need, a sincerely held religious belief, or a local legal exemption. Candidates are not required to furnish such a verification or to seek an exemption from the verification requirement during the application process but would be asked to do so if they accept an offer.