We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In this Product Management role, you'll benefit from our heavy investment in R&D as you build and roll-out new products for the rapidly-changing fintech landscape. In order to advance the way the world pay, banks and invests, you'll manage life-cycle planning activities for the delivery of new products and ensure changes in market and business priorities are reflected.
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED?
- You will have 7+ years of product management experience and are able to navigate the product lifecycle from business case to requirements definition to execution and go-to-market.
- Background in data, financial services, and/or fintech preferred.
- You will have a strong understanding of why, and an uncanny ability to communicate it; you will be disciplined to translate the why into 'what'.
- You take a client-first approach to product design and development. Pragmatic Marketing and agile product management experience preferred.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills: adept in communicating ideas to all levels of management in a clear, concise and professional manner across variety of business, financial, and technical ranges.
- You are a problem-solver with a positive attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prepare business cases for new product ideas that reflect evidence of market demand and financial viability.
- Prepare and present product plans, identifying risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, and business integration needs.
- Demonstrate leadership by establishing and articulating a clear product strategy and a clear vision of success as to how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Manage the product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities are reflected, including integration needs and technology advancements. Prepare and present product roadmaps.
- Manage project inventory during budget planning process; interlock on companion activity and prioritize as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year.
- Monitor and understand product's profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
- Engage with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practice open and honest communications with clients.
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and other internal partners to define the end-to-end client experience and ensure product launch readiness criteria are met in alignment with Ethos standards.
- Coordinate pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement and monitoring progress. Determine success criteria.
- Collaborate with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
- Interact with key suppliers and partners.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.