Product Manager - Health and Wellness at H-E-B
As a Health & Wellness Product Manager, you'll develop products that ensure a compelling digital experience for our Customers and help arm H-E-B Clinicians and Partners with world-class business applications to thrive in their jobs. You'll collaborate with our health and wellness business leads to cultivate an intimate understanding of their needs and drive technology solutions focusing on interactive customer portals, provider applications and tools, virtual care capabilities and mobile health applications.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... you can see the world through customers' eyes in order to crystalize problems
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... you use data and your experience to create insights and build logical arguments
PASSION FOR RESULTS... you revel in building small tools and experiments, learning quickly, and failing fast
We're looking for someone who:
- can cultivate an intimate understanding of customer business needs
- can negotiate without damaging relationships
- can use rigorous logic / methods to solve difficult problems; provide honest analysis
What is the work?
- Manages activities that drive product development and delivery at the team and department levels; serves as dedicated owner of a single product or a small set of related products
- Serves as trusted subject matter expert on health owned product area(s), related product area(s), and department as well as how products interact with the larger customer initiatives at H-E-B
- Crafts project vision; coordinates cross-functional teams of Partners and suppliers
- Explores, validates, and executes with no pre-defined solutions; makes independent decisions in ambiguous and complex areas, based on analysis, experience, and judgment
- Works closely with business customers, Product Managers, Design & Engineering Partners to drive entire technology project lifecycle (conception, user research, design and prototyping, development, pilot, launch, measurement, iteration)
- Collaborates with stakeholders company-wide (e.g. Nutrition Services, Primary Care Pharmacy, Marketing, Enginering, Digital, Store Operations) to understand and document businses needs in an end-to-end manner
- Creates and maintains product and project roadmaps
- Accesses and organizes data; builds analyses to understand financial impact of business opportunity and proposed solutions
- Works closely with Clinical Partners, Product Managers, Design & Engineering to drive entire technology project lifecycle (conception, user research, design and prototyping, development, pilot, launch, measurement, iteration)
- Flexes existing processes to maximize outcomes; identifies critical risks and dependencies; anticipates and resolves critical team issues with little escalation
- Creates complex quantitative data analysis and modeling to inform outcomes; constructrs methods and metrics to identify product team successes and failures
What is your background?
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management or technology consulting
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry standards and terminology
- Experience in a provider health environment a plus
- Experience successfully working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environement
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as a Product Manager at H-E-B?
- Comprehensive knowledge of voice of the customer techniques and project management tools
- Working knowledge of health and wellness principles and technology
- Advanced analytical and experimental design skills
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Ability to leverage data to tell a meaningful story
- Ability to break down complex problems into components and reassemble them to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to affect change; adaptability
- Motivated to independently achieve results