Slickdeals is led by a purpose: to provide savvy shoppers great products at the best prices, vetted by 15 million active users. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our users. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver the most trusted deal sharing platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE PART OF – SLICKDEALS TPTCOW CULTURE
At Slickdeals we expect incredible tangible results. Slickdeals professionals play a unique role in delivering these results by these 6 attributes - Team player, Passionate, Thinks big, Customer focused, Ownership mentality, and Work smart. We provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement. We see people as people, take care of each other, commit to the mission, move quickly and bravely, get better every day, and seek results. In all, we are the backbone of Slickdeals. WHY WE WIN BUSINESS: Our customers love us. You’ll be proud to scale innovative product solutions that create value and shape the consumer experience for Slickdeals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Slickdeals is seeking an ambitious Product Manager who will be playing a pivotal role in leading our fast-growing Extension and Loyalty team, where we are building a best-in-class browser extension and a brand new loyalty platform, SD Rewards, to provide even more ways for the Slickdeals community to save money everywhere they shop. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing a deep understanding of user pain-points, problem solving, ideation, and scaling innovative product solutions that create value while ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
In addition to cultivating and/or converting technical projects through inception, design, and implementation into meaningful, understandable product solutions that are actionable, this position requires critical thinking, creativity, project management, and execution skills as you'll be called upon to:
- Use qualitative and quantitative data, research, and product intuition to deeply understand the needs of the customer and the business
- Make clear strategic decisions that meet the vision and goals of the company to create thoughtfully prioritized roadmaps
- Serve as the central hub of information, and communicate the product strategy to the rest of the organization in order to get “buy-in” and collaboration across all levels of the organization
- Develop new products and deliver enhancements to existing products that differentiate Slickdeals from the competition
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, Design, Engineering, Content, Marketing, and Business Development to ensure that we develop thoughtful and responsible products
- Translate your vision into a clearly articulated roadmap in order to lead your product development team through the timely execution, deployment and release of your projects.
- Communicate directly to and support our community of enthusiastic shoppers in order to get product insights and feedback.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have demonstrable product experience where the candidate has innovated, designed, executed and shipped meaningful features or products at a consumer Internet company, having owned and shipped products to over 10M users.
- You can clearly define strategy and create product roadmaps for new features, and communicate those decisions to stakeholders and business owners at all levels
- You write clear and concise product requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria for both large and small projects.
- You have designed simple and intuitive user interfaces, with an ability to create examples through wireframes
- You have experience with multivariate testing and analysis
- Proven ability to gather and analyze data to measure the effectiveness or impact of the products you deliver.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent working experience in a related field
NICE TO HAVE
- Product development experience involving affiliate marketing or internet retail sites
- Experience with web browser extension software, especially related to shopping, retail, or loyalty/cashback
- Experience developing community-centric, user generated content products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- A strong grasp of lean and agile methodologies
- Scrum master for web development teams
- Experience doing UX or UI design for published web or app properties.
- Strong technical proficiency or understanding of web programming languages and the infrastructure that supports it
- Expert with JIRA and Confluence in and out.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.