Product Manager, Enterprise at Liftoff
At Liftoff, we’re building an engine of growth that all mobile app developers can use to power their businesses and find good customers for their apps. This is helping to create a mobile app ecosystem that’s diverse, innovative, and socially beneficial. Our products heavily leverage machine learning, huge datasets, and innovative user experiences. Our customers love us and our product is used by the largest brands in mobile. As a result, we’ve seen tremendous growth and profitability.
As Liftoff's Enterprise PM, you will play a pivotal role in leading a cross-functional “moon-shot” team to grow the enterprise segment. You'll have full ownership of the lifecycle management of exciting and cutting edge products centered around machine-learning.
You'll find this role exciting because it is:
- High impact: Lots of product & process improvements to make, critical questions to answer, and a high-velocity team to work with
- Optimized for growth: You’ll be responsible for driving product & process improvements through data. You’ll wear many hats and work with high achieving and experienced colleagues, who bring the best practices from Google, Microsoft, Amazon and other top organizations.
- Cutting edge: Data science and ML are the very core of our product. Our entire business depends on how smart we can evolve our product to be. You'll get to work closely with our engineers and product managers on products that are built entirely around machine-learning.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Develop new product ideas and experimentation plans via brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis.
- Work with your engineering team to deliver pragmatic implementations of our growth ideas.
- Measure effectiveness of product efforts via quantitative and qualitative proxies.
- Own and operate the product roadmap relating to servicing the enterprise segment.
You will enjoy and excel in this role if you have these skills/qualities:
- Excellent product judgement.
- 3+ years of experience managing data- or optimization-centric products and shipping multiple large launches, preferably within the mobile-ad industry.
- Proficient in common prototyping tools: Balsamiq, Sketch, InDesign etc.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team developing and shipping UI for complex systems.
- Experience in conducting user research and interfacing with customers.
- A technical background, or experience managing technical products.
- Strong abilities in analytical reasoning and cost-benefit analysis.
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of creativity and drive.
- SAAS experience.
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.