Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
In this role you will:
The Product Manager, Enterprise Operations, will drive our operational tooling strategy and implementation. The Enterprise unit within Opendoor offers our technology and processes to institutional partners in residential real estate. Enterprise is building the one stop shop for institutions buying, selling and managing residential real estate, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title. Your role within this team will be to define and execute a strategy to create a transaction management platform that powers Enterprise products, supports growth and makes Enterprise operators as efficient and effective as they possibly can be. This will require a combination of building vertical tooling, integrating with existing systems, and designing end to end workflows. You’ll work closely with operations, design and engineering teams to successfully implement our tooling strategy in a way that enhances the success of customers and our operators. If successful, you will have helped architect and build the largest and most efficient platform for institutional buyers to transact.
• Define a transaction management platform that supports Enterprise’s long term goals using existing, new, or purchased systems
• Develop an operational tooling strategy that supports the Enterprise growth strategy
• Identify and/or develop a set of tools and integrations to make Enterprise operators as efficient and effective as possible
• Work with sales, operations, product peers, design and engineering to implement these strategies and tactics across Enterprise
• Support and train operators on the rollout of new tools and processes to ensure the success of operators in serving our partners
• Work to evaluate build vs. buy trade-offs as necessary for new capabilities we need to build as an organization
We’re looking for teammates who have:
• 2+ years of experience building operational tooling
• Technical background working with and defining platform components
• Demonstrated success with using technology to scale and evolve processes in hyper-growth environments
• Excellent structured communication capabilities, including the ability to discuss complex tooling challenges and technical issues in a clear way
• Ability to simplify complex environments and define common building blocks for various partner (or stakeholder) needs
• Strong analytical skills, and a meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with sales, operations, design, and engineering
• Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $97K - $178K per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description