Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
Enterprise Platform team is responsible for developer, partner and end user experience across Nium. The platform supports NIUM’s payment API, Dashboard, Design Systems, Documentation, Tooling, Customer Onboarding, and more. But more importantly than just scaling, our team is responsible for being the taste makers of NIUM’s developer and user experiences. We’re looking for people enthusiastic about scaling our Enterprise OPS Platform across multiple segments – SME, Financial Institutions, Corporates, Marketplaces, and several more.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- You will be a part of the Enterprise Platform product team & will roll out products across payments acceptance and payout solutions in various countries
- You will also be looking at developing micro-service based technology products designed at enhancing the payment experience.
- Research will be a key enabler for you to understand payment systems in different countries & how they could fit Nium’s goals for the country
- You will work with a team of solution architects & engineers to develop against the requirements in an Agile environment. This team is mission critical to your success.
- You will work with other product, functional & technology stakeholders to create efficiency, reliability & speed in transaction processing
- You will measure & monitor speed, efficiency & reliability of existing payment methods & corridors to identify any issues or enhancement opportunities & develop technology & process solutions accordingly
- Minimum 5 years experience managing digital payments products
- Must have worked with technology architects & engineers to develop payment products
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data
- Strong design and user sensibilities - ability to view product from a user’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Be willing to get your hands dirty – from writing Jira stories, drawing swim lane diagrams to running sprint meetings, you will do it all.
- Comfort with technology – deal with engineers & architects to design new flows and have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial drive & bias for execution mindset
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves